Wednesday 2 March 2011

Screenshots of past weeks

Sorry! I just realized I have some screenshots I forgot to post, like screenshots of Dinoo hitting Master! Well, better late than never, here they are.



this is where me and Jess kinda said the same. This happened more, didn't it?

Photobucket





I disconnected in Grasslands, relogged and appeared here. Relogging again didn't work so I had to fly all the way back to Grasslands. Hooray.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Having fun in Grasslands hunting Love Thieves.

Photobucket




Haha. Remember that annoying Elementor in Arena? After I sneaked him in Tower he really got mad. So funny.

Photobucket




Helping Dino leveling till 99.99%.

Photobucket

Photobucket





Congratulations on hitting Master Dinoo! Sorry that I'm so late with this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Leveling NeocroHero in grasslands.

Photobucket




I happened to see this today. This Assist killed monsters from on her board.

Photobucket