Monday 26 September 2011

Tower Siege Relapse , exciting victory!

When Koby asked me to join Tower Siege with his guild I really wanted to, though leaving TDF hurt a little. This Sunday 3 guilds gathered at the tower manager of Flaris: Relapse, UNIQUE and Requiem. We weren't sure who was going to win, but we were sure it'd be very exciting.


And it was exciting! We entered tower and gathered. The Blades, including me, ran to the end of the halls to start there. The AoEs spread over the first halls. We got buffed and were ready to fight.

Photobucket


Photobucket







It went so fast that I forgot to take screenshots. As soon as the monsters appeared we started to attack them. I kept my eyes on the counter on the left that showed how many monsters each guild had killed yet and I noticed we went from last place to first place, to stick at second place. When the monsters were almost killed I ran to the mid-boss. It appeared and got killed in no time. We got teleported to Asmodan's room and used a few of our self-buffs, then Mihael ran to Asmodan and we ran after him. The most exciting part of the race was about to start. We couldn't see how far the others were in killing it so we just tried our best.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Thanks to the AoErs the annoying spawning flying monsters died before hurting anyone. It went smooth. But... Who was going to win?

Photobucket





When our Asmodan his HP bar was white I felt like we were going to win. It'd be very awe full to lose at that point. But... We won! Victory! Hooray!

Photobucket





The guild was happy, I was happy. It was a fun experience and I was glad I had the chance to join. A smile and off to bed.

Photobucket


Photobucket