Sunday 18 September 2011

Hat the woman abuser and more

I'm not really sure what happened but... I called Hat a woman abuser and he ran away from me, scared I'd kick him. I ran after him and we walked through flaris a little. Later Akio joined us and we ran to Mars Mines. When we were there and Akio went to bed me and Hat weren't really sure how we got there. Fun times.



Photobucket





Where is Hat?

Photobucket






At the bridge in Flaris we jumped off. Seth was too scared to jump, or something.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






There's a quest in Flaris where you have to gather 5 pieces material from each continent. When I was finishing all quests that were going on I decided to finish this one too. It brought me to many places and told me another story about Madrigal (one I already forgot about). Now I finally know what some NPCs are for.

Landed with my wings on this branch, accidently! Skills...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






When I was finishing the Catacombs quest with Sean I flew for the first time from Shaduwar to Darkon 1, 2. It was kinda cool to see the view. It was less cool to know my flying was pointless, I had to go to the fountain in Flaris.

Photobucket





Next part of our quest was doing Kheldor.... Yeah, we decided to not do it yet.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket