Monday 26 September 2011

The Colosseum, easy mode

When I was using my YJ Rihito in arena soopy (a knight) talked to me. She was looking for people who wanted to try Colosseum with her on easy mode. I agreed and joined with my knight.

She managed to gather a few people and we entered the Colosseum. I was surprised to see Maria, but it was fun to have her with us.


Photobucket





The first few monsters were really easy. I was barely of any use (well I wasn't anyway since my Ranger has an AoE build).

Photobucket


Photobucket






But then Rex Gpotato appeared! Soopy panicked a little but me and Maria tried to make her understand we'd have to kill it anyway. If not now, then later. It was part of the line-up of giants. We started to kill it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





It went well till the gPotato reached rage. Our fighters didn't have enough HP and died one by one.

Photobucket


Photobucket






We tried a second time. Everything went well. We also had to kill a flying giant, was quite funny. This time gPotato didn't appear but a level 90 giant! We died and gave up. It was a fun experience!

Photobucket






Some other screenshots...

Photobucket






Fusse being very honest here.

Photobucket






Having fun with noobs. Where are those good times?

Photobucket