Sunday 4 September 2011

New purchases

I bought some more mangas and games last month so I decided to share it with you.




I bought these games last week. Deus Ex: Human revolutions and Final Fantasy Crisis Core. I played them both a little and I love them both.

When I first got my PSP I really wanted Crisis Core as first game for my PSP but I really couldn't find it in the stores here, nor on the Playstation store. When I checked out the PSP games when I was going to buy Deus Ex I couldn't resist myself and bought it too. I don't regret it. Crisis Core is like a Cinematic game. You play parts of a story. There are a lot of cut scenes, but they're not boring. The silliness of Zack makes them rather entertaining.

Deus Ex: Human Revolutions is an RPG shooter, though you can decide to not use your gun at all. You can upgrade your character's abilities so that you can sneak them around and pass all enemies like that. I try to be sneaky since I'm so good in shooting that the game would become too boring if I just shot everyone (read: I fail at shooting). I mostly play when Brett is online. He guides me through the game (though he doesn't have the game). Gaming with two is more fun, right?




Photobucket








I ordered this 7 mangas via Book depository. They deliver world wide their books. On the website they explain how they can do that. I bought my 7 mangas and indeed, I didn't have to pay for the delivery ànd the mangas were cheaper than here in the book stores. The weirdest is... The money still didn't go off my bank account. I got this 7 mangas for free... till now. And that's already over a month!

I bought 5 Nana mangas (17-21), now my series is 'complete'. The writer/drawer of Nana got seriously sick and can't continue her manga. I hope she'll get better... I'm so curious how it'll continue!

I bought the second manga of The Legend of Zelda. The story is rather fast paced and sketchy but I just love the art.

Last manga I got is Dengeki Daisy. It's a girlish story about a girl that lost her family but has contact via her cellphone with Daisy, who comforts her. I'll probably get more mangas of that series.


Photobucket






Bonus pictures! This is why I wake up so early.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Thanks to João for correcting me every now and then.