Saturday 16 June 2012

Working at my castle

I haven't been working on my castle anymore for quite a while. I didn't have much inspiration anymore Seeing what Sabrina could build made my castle feel small and boring but... I started to work on it again! I really wanted to finish my castle. It was the first big project on minecraft that I ever started, so I'll finish it too.

It's not finished yet but I made some progress. Screenshot time. (Sorry for the many screenshots...)





For my castle I needed to burn a lot cubblestone to smoothstone. For that I needed coal so I went into a cave to hunt coal. After a while I finally found some... between lava...

Photobucket







This is the height from the tower seen from inside when there was no floor build between yet.

Photobucket







Creeper stuck.

Photobucket








I made a trip to the Nether too to get some Netherbricks (special stone). Piggy awaited me.

Photobucket







I-is that a fireball coming into my direction? Help!

Photobucket








When I went to get sand I passed our cactus field. If you come too close to a cactus you get hurt. I decided to go around it.

Photobucket








I love sunsets.

Photobucket








The castle how it looks now. The new parts are the most left tower and the big tower in the middle.

Photobucket







The front garden of the castle.


Photobucket


Photobucket







Castle seen from the back.


Photobucket






The throne hall. I finally put some tables and benches. The kitchen is the hole on the left.


Photobucket







On every balcony there are benches too, and sometimes tables.

Photobucket







Corner with a fireplace.


Photobucket







Lowest part of the room.


Photobucket







If you turn your back to the throne you see this hole. Pull the lever and a doorway appears.


Photobucket


Photobucket








When you walk through it you arrive in a sort of shrine.


Photobucket







First floor in my castle. A hall with a fireplace and a lot doors. There are like 5 bedrooms.


Photobucket








Some of the rooms...


Photobucket



Photobucket







A bathing room.


Photobucket


Photobucket








Terrace at the bathing room.


Photobucket








The new 'King's' tower. It has a fireplace, a corner to sit with bookshelves and a dining table.


Photobucket








Stairs going to the top of the castle and lights at the ceiling.


Photobucket









Big windows at the sides.


Photobucket









View from on top of one of the towers.


Photobucket








This is going to be a bedroom for the king but I want Sabrina to make it.


Photobucket