Friday 8 June 2012

Some new Minecraft buildings

Okay this blogpost will make it seem that I do nothing on minecraft but bullying the others... But that's not true. I've just been so silly to not take screenshots of what I did, only what the others did.

Anyway let's get started.




This is my on the place the throne of my castle stands now. It's in glowstone now but I'll make it gold later. I finally got to fill the big room under the castle with tables and such. Screenshots will come later...

Photobucket


Photobucket







I also worked in the Dinosaur Cave on a 'trap'. It's just something silly but I really wanted to make it. But okay, I don't have screenshots of that either...

Photobucket








Sabrina made a windmill at the farm. I just love it! She's such a great builder.

Photobucket


Photobucket







This is the cow stable with on the left the chicken factory. The chicken factory gives us a lot eggs and we can also eat more chicken now but... Sabrina happens to attract creepers when she's at the factory. There are chickens everywhere now... It turns me MAD!

Photobucket








Sebastian made a mine cart track all the way to the ocean. It takes a few minutes to get there but it was totally worth it. I was right on time to see the sun rise!

Photobucket


Photobucket








Dave is building on a big arena. To get the right stone he needs a lot coal to burn stones. That's why we went into a mine to dig coal. I love those mines!

Photobucket







Temple at sunset.

Photobucket







Dave's arena.

Photobucket


Photobucket







Me playing around with cactus that grew in the middle... Hehehe...

Photobucket


Photobucket





I think Dave's arena looks already great so far. I'm curious how it'll be finished!

Photobucket







Björn also asked me to come watch on the server of his friend. Creative mode map though (means you can just cheat all items instead of digging/gathering them).

Photobucket


Photobucket