Sunday 6 November 2011

Coloured drawings and pictures

Thanks to João (Billy on Flyff) I got my drawing program back (not illegal...! I pro-... never mind). So now I can digitalise my drawings again. Hooray. Here are two already.

Damn photobucket for making my second drawing so fuzzy.

Photobucket

Photobucket








Last week I left for a few days to the country side again. There were a few wild cats hanging around our house.



Photobucket





It wasn't such good weather but that didn't hold me from taking a walk through the most lovely place over there: the swamp! It has the most beautiful nature that I've seen with my own eyes. It's autumn now so it's a little brown-ish but it's still lovely
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







The day after the sun appeared so we went for a ride with our bikes. I have to say that my normal route through the city is a lot easier than climbing mountains by bike.

Photobucket





We went by train this time. We enjoyed the sunset and realized that the train windows were more like mirrors.

Photobucket


Photobucket