Sunday 6 November 2011

My days without Flyff: Day 27 - 31

The existing of this post means that my bet is over and that I managed to stay away from Flyff for a month. Hooray! Sam said he could swear I said I wouldn't play till the 10th of November but after checking our message history he had to admit that I won.

So, what's going to happen now?

Nothing, really. I logged 3 times on Flyff ever since my bet was over. The first time I logged I logged out again immediately. I saw no one I knew, there was no one online that I cared enough about. Logg out. The second time I came for Aladdin. I tried killing him in arena because he asked me to (he was sneaked) but he had too much block so I gave up on it. Then I logged out.
The third time I came online I logged together with Dino. A random kid ran to me and asked for money. He said we were friends. I said that I wouldn't give him money and asked who he was. He said he wouldn't tell me because I didn't want to give him money. Okay. Sure. Then he said I plvled him once, when he realized I didn't bother to reply on that he ran off. I removed my moustache (damn you, Dino!) and talked a bit to Dino. Rhia greeted me but nothing happened in the guild chat.

It's clear that my dear guild is unfortunately dead. It makes me kind of sad but on the other side I know it's my own fault. As far as I know TDF has never existed without me taking care of it. In any case... Because that TDF is dead I don't feel the urge to come back at all. It only hurts seeing my guild dead so I better stay away. Do I sound emo now? Sorry!

I'm not saying I'll never come back to Flyff but for now I'll stay away. Though... thanks everyone for the great times I had on Flyff. It means a lot to me.