Friday 10 June 2011

Twilight Dentifrife Guild Meeting

After Mocomochi server went offline (or crashed) almost all guild members came back to Demian (Yetti...). We were all a little bored so I suggested we could have a Guild Meeting already. Everyone seemed to agree with it and we gathered on the TDF island. After explaining the newer members where it was I started with the guild event.

I don't know the exact words I used while explaining a few topics (I didn't write it down before starting, even though Bored thought I did), but here's a report from the Guild Meeting. The ones that weren't there, please read this carefully. I might hold a second Guild Meeting but that's not sure.




Intro

Thanks everyone for coming to the guild meeting. I want to discuss a few things. First of all I want to discuss about the cursing and offending in the guildchat. Secondly I want to talk about the coming guild events.

Before we start I want to tell you how much this guild means to me. Thanks to you I keep looking forward and it gives me the strength to move on. (Ugh... Embarrassing) Even though barely no one feels the same way about this I want you to know I really care about this guild. That said, if there's something you're struggling with or if there is a problem in the guild... Please let me know. I don't care if it's important or not, I really want to help solving issues. You can always talk to me or Dino (our co-leader) for such things.




Offending and cursing.

A few weeks ago someone who didn't come online for months came online with a not so nice opening. I told him to not offend us like that and he rage quitted the guild. The guildies that were online were confused by that. I managed to explain myself there but I want to make this clear for everyone now.

I curse a lot myself, I have to admit that. I happen to say 'fucking' and 'damn'. It just happens, and I don't really care about it either. Using this words is fine to me as long as I'm not offending others (guildies). Well, I'm not perfect either.
We're not such a strong guild. We're not the best in PVP, we're not good in dungeons either. Our strength is our friendship. Our strength is that we care about each other. If you offend others, as a joke or not, that person might be hurt. Even if it's just a little. It might let him/her lose a little trust in you. It creates distances between each other. If you offend you don't really respect that person. This does sound a little ridiculous but as long as this is my guild I hope you can respect my opinion. I hope you understand my point... If you don't like a person you can show that but keep the hard words for yourself.

(Forgot to say this on the meeting) I also happen to let people say 'please' and 'thanks'. I think that's just because of my education. My father really wants us to say 'please' and 'thanks' all the time. I think he's right with that. If you want buffs then say: Buffs please, thanks. I bet you get buffed way faster with a please and a thanks. I doubt that you don't understand this.



Guild events

Then, finally, my last point. The coming Guild Events! Things we'll be doing:

- Wilds without Dark Illusion
- Iviliss dungeon
- Dreadpet quests (Giants lower than level 60, they're pretty cool)
- Colosseum
- Tower Siege
- More videos for on youtube
- Aminus
- Duels (guild vs guild, members vs members, ...)
- Hide and seek
- Quiz
- ... A lot more

From now on we'll pick a date and an event. You can decide if you'll join or not. If you decide to join then you have to show up. I don't plan to organise an event and notice later that no one is planning to come. It can happen that you suddenly can't join any more but please let me know that then.

I told you earlier about the Action Team. For now I'm leading the Action Team, Dino takes care of the dungeons (like Colosseum, Aminus and Tower Siege) and Bored will help me out with regular events. I'm looking for someone who wants to help me with the new TDF videos. I want someone who can come up with ideas, can help me with locations, help me finding actors, ... If you want to join the video team as my helper (and member of the Action Team) or as an actor let me know.

I think this was everything.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Few other screenshots.


CWing with Son and Bored.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Trading CS with Snap.

Photobucket