Saturday 4 June 2011

The 2.5x exp event and more

I didn't update any of the screenshots I took on my computer for a month so hereby... Screenshots!




I'm trying to CW as much as I can with Bored lately because I ran (again) out of money. Bored is a great partner so we're doing well.

Photobucket


Photobucket






I'm also training my YJ more lately. Thanks to Darkblade/MasterBJ I got a +8 Restra set now. Before the exp event I trained a lot with Kaos, who is also YJ. In the exp event I trained a lot with MrDrunk so my YJ has a nice level now. I'm planning to make him Master. And, yes, that will be only my second Master ever made. I haven't had the will to level any other character to 120 but NeocroHero.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After those screenshots I used my laptop again for more than a week, so here are screenshots I took this week.

Photobucket







DrDee hit Master this week. Congratulations!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Meanwhile I trained my Ringmasters with JoeL and Dino. I'll probably go Master with Neocrow.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Shehan bought his first Lusaka sword. He's really happy with it!

Photobucket


Photobucket






Then, a few guildies wanted to try Colosseum again. I died immediately though. We really need Dino as a tank.

Photobucket


Photobucket






From now on I'm going to call Virain set, Virgin set. Hehe.

Photobucket






And Sabrina did her 3th job change!  She's an Aracanist now. Congratulations!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Triple what she said combo!


Photobucket


Photobucket






For the Grasslands quest I need to kill the giant from Grasslands. Dino said he'd tank for me so we tried to kill it. All the time Dino said the 'fatty' was a 'weako' and such. It blocked almost all my attacks so it took us really long to kill it. In the end it critted Dino dead. Next time he'll use an Eel versus 'the weako'.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket