Friday 10 June 2011

Server merging: Mocomochi

Two days ago the servers merged. The servers are now as following:

Official New Server Names
  • Mocomochi
  • Tanuki [Lawolf + Aibatt]
  • Lykan [Mushpoie + Mia + Clockworks]
  • Kargo [Glaphan + Kern]
  • Yetti [Demian]


Our server got re-named to Yetti now. It'll take a quite some time for me to stop saying Demian. Have patience! Since Demian didn't get merged Rabid promised us some special extras.

Photobucket




Right after the maintenance I went to Mocomochi to make a few characters, to make sure I had my own names. Logging in was hilarious. Flaris was flooded by Vagrants. You couldn't see any other kind of characters except vagrants (and some moderators). Dropletz from Demian won a Mocomochi CS pet since he found one of the Game Masters the fastest. Soon I found guild members who wanted to try Mocomochi too. We joined one party and leveled a little till the server crashed, which happened after ~ 20minutes .

This levelling on Mocomochi made me realize how good I have it on Demian. (Did I say Demian? I mean Yetti!) I can buff myself there, use my rings and eventually plevel myself.


Yesterday I logged again in on Mocomochi and levelled to 15. I did the Assist quest because I want to be a full support Ringmaster on Mocomochi. The quest was shorter than before. I didn't have to run all the way to the dwarves and I didn't have to kill any monster either. I'm quite happy about that but a little sad too.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(Oh yeah and you CAN'T KS. Argh.)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Yesterday evening I levelled a little at giggle boxes with DrDree and some random people. It was pretty fun to meet some new people. (I kept wondering how people knew my name. I had to remind me time after time that my character name is Lisa.)

Photobucket





Merged servers, a new server, a not merged server, new names. Quite some things changed on Flyff. It doesn't matter that much as long as I can keep hanging out with the guild.