Friday 10 June 2011

Neocrow Master

I can't believe it. Neocrow has been level 118 ever since the beginning of my existence. Well maybe not since then but at least since before I managed to hit Hero on NeocroHero (that's 18 September 2009!).

If you read the old posts you can read that Neocrow has been used by Smoer who leveled it quite a lot, she made an AoE Ringmaster from Neocrow after being a full support for a while. Smoer and me both trained Neocrow (I did more in the end because I got hacked and such, read the oldest posts) but we stopped leveling at 118 because prevention got a cool down. With the cool down it was harder to level. Neocrow has been level 118 ever since, used as a CW Ringmaster, tank and support. She has been deleveling a lot back to 117 but I made her 118 again time after time. Neocrow was doomed to stay deleveling and leveling for ever.

The reason that she finally reached 120 with 99.99% is because the new level cap. I got plvled by Dino and Joel in the last 2.5x exp event. I did the last 10% in tower while I tanked for myself. OnlyBuffs leeched me there.

After that I flew with OnlyBuffs and my YJ to Deadwalderness to hunt the Master quest items. It went pretty slow but I had quite some fun hunting them. After that we flew to Volcano. Sabrina was waiting there on us. Son arrived a little later.

We ran to the top and... Neocrow finally became a Master.

I'm quite happy about this since I've always wanted to make Neocrow Master. And yes, this is only my second Master so far. I hope to make Rihito Master too one day.

Thanks a lot to Dino, Joel and OnlyBuffs who helped me out on my last levels.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket