Tuesday 15 February 2011

Red Meteonyker

Yesterday Dino and Son told me they finally wanted to try to kill the red Meteonyker. I wanted to try to kill it too for quiet a while now so, we all went together. Son (with a Ringmaster), Dino and his Billposter for his awesome forcemaster skills, Victor with his blade Winchestter and me. A rather good team! We were all very excited and flew to Volcano. I gathered a lot power ups together, and we shared some before entering Volcano. When we were finally ready and buffed we entered Volcano. When I killed my first Meteonyker I felt great. As all of you know, I barely use my LGA and Bloody sword. I'm still amazed by what damage I can cause, even though I'm not such a good blade. Anyway, I got party lead later from Dino who was using a red scroll and I killed some Meteonykers using linked. Dino told us to leave the monsters alone and hurry up to Red Meteonyker, so we did. We arrived at the entrance of Red Meteonyker's cave and got rebuffed. Then I entered. Red Meteonyker was immediately attacking me. I ran around screaming 'aah' and... disconnected.

It took a while before I could relogg again. When I finally got in again, I was in Darken. I died apparently. I wanted to fly back but I heard the others saying they died too, only Dino was still standing with his BJ. I blame the block rate!

Anyway, we were still fired up and decided to kill Clockworks instead. Yes, much easier. But it was fun! We killed it in around 8 minutes. After that we ran into arena and did a total rampage, which a lot people didn't like. So, they started to spam kill us. That's where our story ends.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket