Tuesday 15 February 2011

Private invasion (Valentine's event)

Warning! Many screenshots.

Last week has been the Valentine's days event on Flyff. There were two events going on. The first one was about the love thieves who stole hearts. You had to get 100 hearts and trade it in for a love or hate ticket. Wednesday we'll see if evil or love has won the event. The second event was about hunting wolves down, they would drop nice stuff.

I've been hunting too, even though I'm getting tired of hunting events all the time. I didn't get to see many wolves but I managed to get 400 hearts. One of the coolest things about this event was that you could also get 'Ball of Crown' which contained a monster (various levels). Dino and Son gathered many of them and kept invasions at our guild island!

Screenshot time!



Don't ask me why I was naked.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Hunting the love thieves.

Photobucket




The truck spawned on my at hoppres. They're supposed to be in deathwalderness.

Photobucket





Bigger invasions at TDF island!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Hunting the wolves. They look pretty cool.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Zuccino second job change. Congratulations!

Photobucket




Rabbit in a hole.

Photobucket




Our biggest invasion! After Dino left me and Son were watching over the monsters, and I called Gaia over. I told him we usually hang out at the island above us. Son yelling in guild chat I told someone from MAFIA where we usually hang out. Anyway. After a quiet long time all monsters suddenly disappeared. Too bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket