Sunday 27 February 2011

NeocroHero Slayer

Yesterday, a while after reaching level 130, I decided to start my Slayer quest. I took screens of each part to put a nice blog entry.



I started flying all the way to the middle of Valley of the Risen. There I took a nearest town blink and appeared in Eillun. I ran to the Slayer Master, Karl and accepted the quest.


Photobucket




The first thing I had to do was killing 10 Captain Shuhammas. I blinked back to Darken and flew to Darkon 3, to Brekin, the altar of the Blade. I killed the Captain Shahammas, forgot to screenshot, Blinked back to Darken and flew all the way back to Eillun (well, blinked in the middle of Valley, you get the point).


Photobucket





I completed the first part, and accepted the second part. I had to go meet an old man in Flaris, at the fountain. So, I blinked to Flaris and ran to the fountain, at Bangs.

Photobucket




Such a shame that I didn't manage to kill a Bang there in one hit. The old man told me to get a cloak that was at the end of Mars Mines.

Photobucket





I ran through Mars Mines and picked up the cloak at the statue at the end of Mars Mines. There I got hit by an Assist. I didn't kill her back (!) and ran out again.

Photobucket





After meeting the old man for a second time, I waited on Sam to come online to finish my Slayer quest. When he was finally awake I flew together with Victor and Sam to Eillun.

Photobucket





I had to talk to the Slayer Master, then to the Town Elder.

Photobucket




Such a shame that I didn't manage to kill a Bang there in one hit. The old man told me to get a cloak that was at the end of Mars Mines.

Photobucket





After that I used a reskill, got my Slayer skills and ran into Arena.




First of all... Sam, thanks a lot for helping me getting Slayer. I didn't have any motivation to reach level 130, but you made me enjoy training again. Joost, thanks for fsing me. I know I actually just slaved you but, thanks a lot! To SpiritInuyasha, thanks for helping Sam when I was asleep. Victor, thanks for coming all the way to Eillun. To all the ones who cheered me on when I was training, thanks! And my dear TwilightDentifrice friends, thanks. You're great.