Saturday 26 July 2014

Who are we? Aidan and Stelios

Aidan

Lisa: Hello Aidan! You're the first person from Guild Wars I'll interview. Are you ready?
Aidan: Zzz. Yes, I am :)
Lisa: What's the name people know you by on Guild Wars 2?
Aidan: Wolf or Aidan.
Lisa: Whats your favourite class?
Aidan: Ranger.
Lisa: What a surprise! :D Haha. What's your favourite dungeon?
Aidan: One with leather belts.
Lisa: I don't know any dungeon with leather belts. Which one is that?
Aidan: Look in the basement :o
Lisa: Serious replies please!
Aidan: Oh. Ok, ok. Citadel of Flame.
Lisa: Why is that?
Aidan: Plenty of fire and lava in the environment and fun paths within the dungeon's story itself.
Lisa: What's your favourite map?
Aidan: Hmm favourite map... Iwhat way? Never mind. I'm going to think.
Lisa: Any reason!
Aidan: Metrica province used to be my home and my favourite rest place so you can probably say that one.
(Aidan overheard me and Smoer talking on Skype)
Aidan: Yeah, tricky questions please!
Lisa: Time for some personal questions! What's your real name?
Aidan: Those were all the questions? Disappointing. Aidan is my real name
Lisa: How old are you?
Aidan: Not old, but old enough.
Lisa: What are your hobbies?
Aidan: Movies... Gaming... Reading
Lisa: What's your favourite book or writer?
Aidan: Terry Pratchett by far and any of the Discworld series books.
Lisa: What languages do you speak?
Aidan: Fluent? English, Hebrew, Arabic.
Lisa: If you could go to any place in the world where would you want to go to?
Aidan: Far east. Why are you so puny? Are you a sapling?
Lisa: We're at the last question! Describe yourself in a few words.
Aidan: That's not a question.
Lisa: Well, excuuuuse me.
Aidan: You are, excused. You may leave now.
Lisa: Dude :( No fun. Answer the damn thing!
Aidan: Naive, too kind for my own good, eternal child.
Lisa: That's beautiful :) Thank you very much for your time!
Aidan: Whaat, no cash? Ok.





Stelios

Lisa: So, hi :) You're our amazing guild leader. How are you today?
Stelios: I'm good, thanks! A bit stressed about the interview, but its ok. What about you?
Lisa: I'm good! Bit multitasking too much actually, haha. But I guess that means I need it. So first question! What's the name people know you by in game?
Stelios: Hmm, I'm known by a lot of names, but most of times they call me Pro.
Lisa: Haha that's new to me but, sure! What's your favourite class?
Stelios: (Serious interview) Necromancer of course!
Lisa: Do you even have a Necromancer?
Stelios: Yes! Of course. I love his silence skill.
Lisa: Steliosssss...
Stelios: What? Are you feeling ok?
Lisa: You're a big filthy troll! I'm trying to have an awesome interview.
Stelios: Ok, ok. If it's an awesome one i will stop trolling. Seriously, I will stop!
Lisa: Okay! So what's your favourite class?
Stelios: Hmm, let me think. I guess Warrior! Are you copy/pasting my answers?
Lisa: Yeah! Why warrior?
Stelios: You know why, because I'm PRO. Ok, ok. Because he has 5 sec cooldown on swapping weapons while in combat, and that's overpowered. Warriors have the best skill rotation in the game!
Lisa: Oh, alright cool. I didn't know that.
Stelios: That's why I'm here, to teach you!
Lisa: What's your favourite dungeon?
Stelios: I can't say Arah, because you don't let me troll so lets say Caudecus's Manor.
Lisa: You'll soon like Arah when we manage to beat it! What's your favourite map to explore, or from views?
Stelios: Let me think... I really don't know. Do you have any to suggest me?
Lisa: Personally I love the views in Lornar's pass. But I hang out a lot in Fields of Ruin.
Stelios: I don't really have a favourite one but if i had to choose, i would say Queensdale because it's like small villages with many farms.
Lisa: So, time for more personal questions! What's your real name?
Stelios: Already??? My full name?
Lisa: Oh, no! Just first name, hahaha.
Stelios: You already know my full name, it's on Skype! Do I have to type it in English? Or Greek?
Lisa: Whichever you want!
Stelios: My first name its Stylianos, but people call me Stelios.
Lisa: How old are you?
Stelios: I'm 21! Or 20.5. Why do you take so much time in between questions?
Lisa: Hm? Sorry am I slow?
Stelios: A bit. :)
Lisa: Sorry, was finishing a drawing...
Stelios: Same time as my interview? So professional.
Lisa: It's nice that everyone in the guild is around the same age! What languages do you speak?
Stelios: Greek of course, since it's my birth language. And semi-English! By the way, did you ever think about working as a reporter? Since you have done so many interviews?
Lisa: Semi, huh. Looks very full to me. No, since I'm drawing at the same time I don't think I'm such a professional. What do you like doing in your free time?
Stelios: Okk, can you change it? To full-English? Cool, thanks! You are awesome!
Lisa: I stopped drawing though, which is a great thing. So what do you like doing in your free time?
Stelios: Playing GW2, of course. And going for walks with friends, for coffee usually.
Lisa: If you could go to any place in the world, where would you like to go to?
Stelios: Well...
Lisa: To a well?
Stelios: Shhh! There is only one place i would like to go, and that is the Stadium of Aek Athens. but they didn't build it yet.
Lisa: What is that?
Stelios: You don't know what a stadium is?
Lisa: I do! But I don't know what Aek Athens is.
Stelios: Football team.
Lisa: Oh, alright! We're at the last question already! Could you describe yourself in a few words?
Stelios: Hahahahaah. Pro?
Lisa: Haha that works, thank you very much for your time, Stelios!
Stelios: αυτο ηταν; ελεος! thank you very much!