Saturday 5 October 2013

Not laggy Guild Wars 2

Sonaj still plays regularly Guild Wars 2 so I decided to login again too. After playing for a bit I realized how much smoother the game plays on Sonaj's computer, almost no lagg! After discovering that I tried out World vs World and started to like it a lot. On my computer I'd get really laggy and my computer would even crash but now none of that. Past days I've been playing quite a lot because of that, together with Sonaj or Gabriella. Screenshots!





At first I made an Elementalist and ran around with a new made character from Sonaj for a bit.

 photo gw365_zpsac3a39fb.jpg







After that I did some story line quests with my Ranger.

 photo gw366_zpse9c358e4.jpg








And World vs World. I totally died 5 seconds after I took this screenshot. (The little one aside me is Gabriella's Mesmer)

 photo gw372_zps4c92967a.jpg








Losing a fort in World vs World.

 photo gw374_zps89931f09.jpg








Trying out Sonaj's new dance moves.

 photo gw378_zps31908972.jpg








After playing with my Ranger for a while I decided to continue level my second highest character. A Charr Warrior, who was already level 41.

 photo gw399_zpsdf927e8e.jpg








I did some map completion when I was alone. Sometimes Sonaj or Gabriella would join me, or I'd hook up with some stranger I ran into. I keep finding new silly quests I didn't do yet.

 photo gw403_zpsf665c934.jpg








Running around with Gabriella.

 photo gw405_zps264952a6.jpg








Gabriella found a cliff in a really gloomy area but it still reminded her of the Lion King...

 photo gw406_zps56c33de9.jpg








Gabriella loves World vs World so I joined her when she'd be online. We mostly follow a commander. Commanders are always visible on the map so a lot people follow them. We join them and go with a group from 10 till 50 people to capture forts and towers. It gives a lot of exp. And it'rs really fun. Here we got attacked in the back by a bigger group of enemies though.

 photo gw420_zps3aabc492.jpg







Trying to defend a fort. Me and Gab jumped on the highest tower and watched the fort getting taken. Later I fell off when enemies got on the top of the tower, and died.

 photo gw425_zps2632a626.jpg







In World vs World maps 3 worlds fight against each other. Mostly you run into only one other world enemy but sometimes there's a fight with the 3 together. They're really chaotic but awesome.

 photo gw438_zpsd03746cc.jpg

 photo gw442_zps6a9cf392.jpg








More screenshots of us capturing and losing forts and towers.

 photo gw443_zps040d94e7.jpg

 photo gw445_zpsab1a2e97.jpg

 photo gw449_zpsaee6f12c.jpg







Even though I almost didn't lagg, I'm still a pretty bad player and died a lot. Luckily Gabriella is still not tired of reviving me yet.

 photo gw460_zpsc7d8d2b7.jpg







On this screenshot I died when enemies attacked our fort but then they left, only one enemy stayed and noticed that Gabriella wanted to revive me. She stayed around for a REALLY long time before she'd continue her way. I offered Gabriella to give up but she refused to lose against the enemy and waited around till she left. And we won!

 photo gw461_zpsbbee0f66.jpg







Awesome battles.

 photo gw462_zpsafc2f029.jpg







Killing bosses with Sonaj.

 photo gw464_zpsd6ca3f64.jpg







Today I was doing map completion and I was doing some events. Another guy was doing those events too and when we were done he asked if I wanted to do a jump puzzle with him. I usually don't like jump puzzles but I was curious and joined him. I managed to do the puzzle and we ran around together for a while, later Sonaj joined too.

 photo gw467_zps847ea080.jpg

 photo gw470_zps9fd78bc8.jpg







When Gabriella was online she said she was following a crazy commander in World vs World. He had a cow transform on most of the time.

 photo gw472_zps1a641456.jpg






When he transformed back to normal I got to see his really pretty moustache.

 photo gw476_zps50400e17.jpg







Sonaj was commander later that evening and as a good follower I just sat on a cliff and watched the battle with Gabriella while gossiping.

 photo gw478_zpsaf2607db.jpg

 photo gw481_zpse0c6f611.jpg






Then Sonaj went to another map and we ran around with a few other people for a while.

 photo gw483_zpsfb19fdd6.jpg