Friday 25 October 2013

Gaming

So I finally finished this drawing of me and Smoer surrounded by things we (both) really like.

It's been a while since I draw this and there are mistakes here and there but I think I'm improving a bit. (Except the hands, oh God the hands...)




The things you can see on the drawing are:

- Lays bell pepper flavoured chips
- Wicky fruit drinks
- Zwan sausages
- Kinder chocolate
- Flyff sticker
- Skyrim on the TV and poster
- Xbox 360 and games (Dragon Age II, Tomb Raider, Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed III)
- Wii and games (Super Smash Bros Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Smoer's Johnny Depp mustache T-shirt and mustache necklace
- Minecraft scenery
- Lilly of the valley flower
- Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr)
- Dango plush from anime 'Clannad'
- Yoshi plush
- Twilight Dentifrice T-shirt
- Stark banner from Game of Thrones
- Pictures of our pets that recently passed away
- My Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad papercraft
- Harry Potter book between the sofa and the bookshelf
- Assassin's Creed's Desmond Miles' hoodie (that I'm wearing)
- iPhones
- Book filled with holiday stories from me and Smoer (Smoer's hand is on it)