Monday 7 October 2013

Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Yep, it is indeed The Great Neocrohero's Birthday!
(Sonaj here- I occasionally hijack Lisa's blog from time to time just to give her a smile...)


Anyway, Im not good with birthday wishes, but I hope that I can make this one a memorable time for her.
It is the first time Lisa is spending her birthday away from her family, let alone away from her country!
I got the chance to take her to Six Flags over Texas yesterday and we had a great time!  I even got her to ride on a pretty crazy roller coaster called The Batman (she will probably post about this later).
At the moment, she is next to me playing on her phone and texting her friends.  I got her permission to write on her blog xD. Here is my letter and wishes for her:

Dear Lisa,
I love you with all of my heart.  You are one of the most amazing and wonderful people that I have ever known.  Your heart is pure and full of joy.  Sometimes you are silly... Yes! Very Silly! and that makes us laugh... (her family was laughing whole heartedly this morning). I enjoy every moment with you and cherish the time we have together.  I am counting down until we can meet again.  The past few months have been the most beautiful moments in my life.  Seeing your smile on webcam doesn't do justice to what it is in real life.  I hope a blessed and wonderful birthday and another magnificent year.  Let's make the coming years better than the last!  Remember that I am always with you and that I will forever support you.  Happy Birthday!
Yours always,
Your Prince Ali Baba (a.k.a Sonaj- I mean Poophead).