Friday 12 October 2012

My birthday presents

It was my birthday a few days ago (haha, not telling when!). Normally my birthdays pass pretty quiet (a cake and small gifts from mom and dad) but this year... I'm speechless!




On the morning of my birthday I got a small birthday wish 'card' from my father. It said I'd get a piano by Wednesday! I used to have this piano when I learned piano. It's a piano from friends of my dad. When I quit playing piano it went to another girl who was learning piano. She doesn't play anymore so I have my piano back. Now I can practice more and better!

Photobucket






From dad's girlfriend and her children I got this card with money!

Photobucket






That evening I went back to my mother's place and she gave me this beauty. An iPhone 4S! I was thinking about buying a new phone for a while now but I really didn't expect this. More about my iPhone on the end of this post.
This also explains why my pictures are a lot better.

(Last picture you'll see from my Samsung. Sorry sweetheart. You served me really well. I hope you can enjoy your retirement now.)
Photobucket







This things above only already made me super happy but... The biggest surprises were yet to come.

I got this letter from Gabriella. It included a small birthday card (Grattis på födelsedagen!), a letter (best... letter... ever...) and this really pretty fairy necklace. Thank you so much. I really didn't expect this and it made me really happy.

Photobucket






And today I got this... It made me really speechless. It was a box from Aladdin. Inside I found a tissue flower (not on the picture, sorry). Then I found a plush cat doll! Then I found a letter (the rolled up paper.. hehe... sweetest letter ever!). Then two CDs of Ludovico Einaudi (Nightbook and Divenire). Inside one of the CDs I found paper  cranes (1 big and 2 small ones) As last I found a birthday card (yes I got smelly feet too).

Thank you. For everything you do for me, what you mean to me and the time I get to spend with you. You know how words can't say enough but... Thank you.

Photobucket







Okay. So. My iPhone! It takes a lot better pictures than my Samsung. Example...

Photobucket






I installed an app named 'Kik' (thank you Björn). It's a messenger. I can chat and send pictures with it to other people who have the same program. Gabriella has it too (and Aladdin and Björn). Through the day me and Gabriella spam each other with pictures now. It doesn't matter if the picture makes no sense, we usually don't make sense...! 



Gabriella in the store.

Photobucket



Me in the store.

Photobucket







Besides that we also play 'Draw Free'. You draw something and the other one has to guess what you have drawn. You get letters to pick from.

I'm not really good in drawing on my iPhone yet so I won't send a screenshot of one of my drawings. This was the first drawing Gabriella send me. My first complete failure

Photobucket






I had to guess what this was. It was a house, obviously, but the letters on the bottom were Qs and Ys. I got so confused. I send a screenshot to Gabriella. She started to laugh (well she wanted to, she was in the train and got a red face instead).

Photobucket







Right after I send the screenshot I realized how stupid I was. Gabriella send me this screenshot anyway. Yeah... Clever me.