Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pictures of food

Yesterday I went to a sushi restaurant. It was an 'all you can eat' restaurant. You could order as much as you wanted, but if you left something you had to pay extra for it. So, all you ordered you had to eat.

There were a lot different dishes. We took some of almost everything! Besides normal sushi, and special sushi rolls, there were also tempura dishes and fried dishes. I ate sushi, horns with rice, salad and tuna, tempura shrimps, dim sum, fried duck, fried mushrooms, tempura squid (I'm not sure how it's called in English), ... But my favorite was definitely tempura courgettes! For dessert there were different ice creams. I had a lychee ice cream. It was great!

I really loved this dinner, I will definitely go back to that place!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








Today I made a fish sandwich again. Some of you might remember it as the Christmas Sandwich. Pictures...


Photobucket


Photobucket







Bonus pictures!

I found this picture in the newspaper. I'm having my driving license exam soon and this picture is a good example of how roads are in Belgium. They're far from as bad as on this picture but I thought it was funny.

Foto1502







My mother got this box when she went shopping and needed a box to put some stuff in. Isn't it fancy?


Photobucket