Saturday 22 September 2012

No title, stupid grammar

Ignore the title...

I haven't been posting much lately so I decided to give you a little update!




What brightens my world

There are a few things these days that fill me with love and happiness. I seem to feel better lately (actually I feel pretty happy) and that's thanks to the following...






First of all. My tiger.
Photobucket

Or well...
The person behind the tiger.

He makes every day a better day. He makes me smile, makes me laugh. He fills me with love. When I look at him, a tiny smile playing on his lips, his sparkling eyes... my heart feels fuzzy and I want to dance and sing. I could have never imagined I'd be able to call him mine one day but today I can reply him with... I love you too!




Secondly... Gabriella.



Photobucket




I've met her years ago on Habbo (wow yes I used to play Habbo one day...). Me and a friend visited some 'foreign' hotels to meet and talk to people from other countries. One of those people was Gabriella. I added her on MSN but we didn't really talk much. She wasn't online much, but recently she got online again and we started to talk again.

After all the events lately I feel at peace with her. She's honest and true. She always makes me smile and laugh. We spend so much time talking about candies, cookies and chocolate. Mostly chocolate actually. I love being silly with her. I really hope I can mean as much to her as she means to me. I know I'm not a perfect friend but I'll try my best to make her smile. I'm really thankful for the friendship she gives me!





Thirdly. Ludovico Einaudi.




Yes I talk too much about him. You already know him. But... Once more... I love his music! His music calms me down and fills me with a strange, great feeling. I love watching him play. Eh, fine I'll shut up.






Fourthly. Piano.



Photobucket


I used to have piano lessons for two years but quit because of... stuff. I started to play again and I wouldn't want to stop anymore. I love playing the piano. I play a lot on my grandmother's piano. She loves it when I play there (I keep hearing that from people) but she feeds me chocolates and other things every time I go. Playing the piano makes me fat!





And last but not least. Tipi!


Photobucket

My sweet, little cat. You're so beautiful. I'm sorry that I keep picking you up and squeeze you even though you don't like it but you're irresistible.





Things I have been doing lately.

I started to watch 'Friends' the TV series. I'm at season 3 now. Today I realized there are 10 seasons. I won't be finished any time soon.



Two weeks ago I decided to try Skyrim again and now... I'm addicted to it again. I bought the DLC (expansions) and can't stop playing anymore! I already played 170 hours on my main character, which is nothing compared to Flyff actually... (Playtime: 259Day 6Hours 51Minutes 18Seconds )

With the left over points I bought Alan Wake. It's a story-thriller game. I hate thrillers. I'm so easily scared. Why am I playing this game...




Practicing piano, piano, piano...

I'm making a surprise gift for Gabriella but since it's still a surprise I really can't tell you anything about it yet. Even though I'd love to tell. But... !!!

If anyone is wondering about the papercraft I'm working on... I'm still working on it, sometimes. I finished the arms now. Now I need new ink so I can start with the rest of the body. Pictures come later.

I'm reading the last 5th book (which is actually the 6th) book of Game of Thrones. Since I buy them all I got a nice collection now. I love it!




Bonus pictures.

My grandmother's library. Filled with French, English, Dutch and German books. Awesome stuff.

Photobucket






My messy desk. Because I really think I'm making too much mess right now...

Photobucket


Photobucket






My cat in a basket in a basket.

Photobucket





And since a certain someone kept spamming me comics while working on this blog post I'll post one of them too. Yey.