Saturday 15 October 2011

My days without Flyff: Day 9 - 18

I'm surprised when I count 10 days between now and the last time I updated my blog. It's that Aladdin asked me yesterday night when I'd update the blog, else I would've updated even later. It's not that I forgot the blog but I just didn't think about updating it. Time to update!

We're 2 and a half weeks far now. That means we're halfway now to win my bet! But I'm not sure if I'll start playing Flyff again after this. It's good to take a break. The only thing that I don't like is that I don't get to chat with some TDFers any more (such as the Happy Kid, Joana, Rhia, ... those who I don't have on MSN). I also noticed that I talk less to the people that played Flyff together with me. We just don't know what to talk about now, I guess.

Past week I've been playing on my Xbox (Red Dead Redemtion is fun!), practising guitar and playing Sims. I had Sims downloaded on my computer but not on my laptop. I made João install Sims on my laptop. After that I messed it up by trying to install expansions and he had to install everything again (he doesn't want to hear the word Sims ever again). It works now but it's a little bugged in game, which is good because I play less long now!

I got the expansion 'Generations' which gives more activities for children mostly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Friday was my birthday. We went out for dinner at evening. I got some money from my mother and loads of love from my father (he wrote a really cute note). I'll probably buy a TV for my Xbox with the money.

I made a sweater for my NeocroHero doll and made the necklace. I tried to make shoes but I can't find the right colour fabric to work with, as soon as I find grey fabric I'll make the shoes. I also didn't make the face yet, because I'm scared to mess it up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






After finished the hat of my papercraft earlier I started to make the shoes and legs. It looks kinda weird now but it'll look better as soon as I finish the body.

Photobucket







I don't have much more to say, sadly. Days are passing by, with or without Flyff... nothing much has changed in my life. Tipi pictures for the fans!

Photobucket

Photobucket