Wednesday 5 October 2011

My days without Flyff: Day 4-8

I'm already past a week without Flyff, that's amazing!

So far I haven't even felt once the urge to start Flyff. I really don't mind that I don't play Flyff any more, though I still feel bad about not being together with my dear TDF. We've got this group on MSN where I added the guild members that I have on MSN. Chatting there is just like guild chat, sadly we just don't talk much in this MSN group chat.
When I told Sam that I was trying to quit he just laughed at me in my face. He said I'll never be able to quit for a whole month. (Brett gave me 3 weeks.) I said I could, and asked if he wanted to bet. He was still laughing and agreed. So now I got a bet running... If I manage to stay away from Flyff for a whole month he'll buy me mangas. If I lose... I'm screwed. I was so stupid to say that I'd do anything. So I have no choice to win this bet! Sorry, Flyffers. It's going to be quite hard to stay away from Flyff Friday, since it's my birthday then. That's why I'll just stay away from my PC the whole day this Friday. But I'm sure I'll feel quite sad that I won't go online to celebrate my birthday with TDF. Why didn't I quit after 7 October...?

From Sunday till Tuesday I've been working. When I came home and no one was online I was kinda lost. I didn't know what to do, that's why I started working on my new papercraft. I'll post pictures soon of my progress. It's a papercraft that Cassy (Asphy from the guild) picked for me. Today I joined my mother to her work (I didn't have to work anymore) and I've been shopping a little, after that I stayed for the rest of the day with my mother. Since my Xbox and my guitar are still at my father's house I knew I would've been bored if I stayed home. I worked on my stuffed doll and managed to finish most of it. It's a stuffed doll based on my Flyff character NeocroHero. It has the hip-hop set on! I just have to make shoes, necklace and finish the face. Then I'll be done. And yes, I've been willing to make this before I quitted Flyff.
When I was back home I chatted a little but didn't really know what to do since I didn't want to work on my papercraft (my hands are tired from the sewing all day!). So now I'm writing a blog post.


Photobucket







Bought a new Xbox game so I can play it Co-op with Guy (old guild member) and a new manga.

Photobucket



It's going to take 4 more weeks without Flyff to win my bet with Sam. Why is this such a long month...