Friday 6 August 2010

The master's journey

On 28 July a new event started. 'The Master's Journey' event. If you make a new character you get every 10 levels rewards. The event will last until 24 August. I actually decided the day before that event to make a new character so it was a good reason to start my new character. I wanted to make a Yoyo Jester. I don't know why, maybe cause my only Yoyo Jester fails, but I really wanted one. So, I started training with my new character, Hiro.

Photobucket



Soon training started to get tough alone and I found a partner that stayed with me for a long time.

Photobucket



A day or two later I reached level 60 and I could start with my Job quest. I asked the guild to come to my 'Hiro is Jester' party but only Son came.


Photobucket



While searching a plvler, later, I had something really strange happening in Darkon.

Photobucket



Then Bored managed to make me plv him. I had to use NPC yoyo's since I couldn't use my Hyoyos yet.

Photobucket



Dion helped me by plvling me with his Elementor. (Or Joost his Elementor.) Bored came to watch.

Photobucket



Meanwhile I tried wilds a few time. Here I got a penalty for 'too much chatting' I didn't even say a word in general yet.

Photobucket



With an update the glow became different in Flyff. My scary looking axe and sword became a fluffy axe and sword.

Photobucket


Photobucket


After that Ayden (PrismJester) plvled me in azria for a few hours. I plvled Narf too sometimes and managed to get a higher level with Hiro.
Yesterday me and MrBored went to aoe in mines. We are both Jesters, though. It went surprisingly good. A new way of leveling!

Photobucket