Wednesday 11 August 2010

Buggy Flyff

I've been having some weird bugs lately. Once when I logged on Flyff all plants were gone. I flied over Flaris and Saint Morning and managed to take some scary screenshots. When I tried blinking to Darken, I disconnected. When I came back, all plants were back too. Scary bugg!


Flaris looks weird today...

Photobucket



Wait... Wasn't it full with trees and plants here? This looks like a desert!

Photobucket



Trees, where are you?

Photobucket



Flaris never has been this scary before.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Great, bridge gone.

Photobucket



I think a tree-eater passed by.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



No trees in Saint Morning either...

Photobucket



Saint Morning doesn't look that pretty without the trees and plants around.

Photobucket



Even that huge tree is gone!

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Pumkin town misses fences.

Photobucket




Then, when I was entering the Wilds, I dc'd. When I re-logged I seemed to be transported to a freaky blue place. Relogging again didn't work.

Photobucket


Photobucket