Friday 2 July 2010

Quotes and typos

I've been saving funny conversations and funny spelling mistakes since a long time now. I've picked the 'best' ones.




Photobucket

-

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

-

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Sorry for the people who can't understand Dutch but here are a few Dutch ones. I translated the funniest.


Photobucket

(Robin complains that his neck is always on the same place. He says it's stuck.)



Photobucket

(My fingers were on the wrong place.)



Photobucket
(I've no idea where I was talking about but I said: Canada, it makes me 'giggle'.)



Photobucket

(Sex-exam.)




Photobucket

(Robin his fingers on the wrong place!)



Photobucket

(A girl with a small orc. I wanted to say skirt. Rokje ~ orkje.)



Photobucket
(I was playing a game with Robin. I asked what was the first thing that came in his mind. He ended up with thinking about sex first. Then he thought about Pokémon followed by Son.)



Photobucket

(Joost complains that we didn't reply on guildchat. He's in another guild.)



Photobucket

(Dion quotes Joost.)



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

(I totally misspelled a word.)