Saturday 10 July 2010

3x Exp event!

Everyone here, except Son cause he's too busy getting love points, noticed the 3x Exp event. Of course most of us made use of it and started to train more than usual. So did I. I first didn't decide to level up but when the event lasted 3 days instead of 2 days I took my chance. I'm sorry that I have no screenshots from you guys training. I think I should think about that next time. The grind whore of the week is ArakunE! Congratulations.

ArakunE Level 94 > 111
Redez Level 112 > 117
RendezVu Level 90 > 95
Zelo Level 105 > 106
NeocroHero Level 122 > 123


Photobucket



Helping Dino with training.

Photobucket



Really crowded on B5. The event was more than welcome.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Level up! One two tree.

Photobucket



Then I decided to train in valley. I gained less than 0.01% exp in tower. And that with a 3x exp event.

Photobucket



What failed so hard training there... Those monsters blocked almost all my critical hits over 10k so I only managed to hit some 2ks and 4ks. Also their HP was very high. Their rage almost killed me a few times. And that with monsters 2 levels lower than me.

Photobucket



My Ringmaster was really tired, it was after midnight with him, so instead of going back to tower we trained a bit at Reptillions, witch was not that good either. He got too tired and went to bed. My training ended there.

Photobucket



My training ended until MrBored came online and begged for plv. I trained an hour in Azria and some more after that in tower. Level up!

Photobucket