Friday 9 May 2014

Cats and dungeons everywhere!

Here's a short update from Guild Wars 2!

I've been doing A LOT of dungeons with Aidan lately. He suddenly loves doing dungeon and I don't mind sticking along. It's making me rather rich! Smoer mostly joins us at evenings.

One of the latest sales in the trading post was an orange kitten mini. Hammy bought it right away and forced everyone to admire it. It is cute though!

 photo gw818_zps5350f6a0.jpg








Meanwhile I decided to buy the endless cat tonic. It's pretty expensive (100 laurels) but totally worth it! I can turn into all kinds of cats. Adults and cubs! Examples are: Tiger, lynx, jungle stalker, leopard, ...

Here I'm starting a band with Vash right before buying the tonic...

 photo gw819_zps54608d15.jpg








Cubs! Adorable.

 photo gw820_zps174d692a.jpg








Transforming into a cat turned into a costume brawl. Vash totally kicked my ass.

 photo gw822_zps12e9bb70.jpg








Aidan's Shere Khan and me as cub.

 photo gw827_zpsba639039.jpg








Me and Aidan try to do the dungeon Honor of the Waves daily because I want the set for my Elementalist (who turned 80!). Rangers are useful and good in this dungeon so it's a great opportunity to use my Ranger more often again. The dungeon is even do-able with a full Ranger party!

 photo gw834_zps1a11d19a.jpg








Smoer as Kodan.

 photo gw838_zps88a3e8fc.jpg








Waiting with Aidan for the Wurm event 'Triple Trouble' to start.

 photo gw843_zps0e1c8be5.jpg









There was a Norn playing the Secret Grove song from The Legend of Zelda on a harp. She was really good!

 photo gw846_zps3a74cd40.jpg








One time when we were doing TA (Me, Aidan, Sol, Smoer and Hammy) me and Hammy were so busy talking in guild chat that we completely failed at rushing. I died on my way to the safe spot. Hammy decided to be a Hero and come back for me but died immediately. We're so great.

 photo gw850_zpsf7fffea3.jpg








Aidan bought the Halloween Mad King's outfit. It looks pretty cool!

 photo gw852_zps0e81c65e.jpg








Managed to turn into a tiger for the first time. They look so cool!

 photo gw857_zpsfcb6c21c.jpg








Gabriella had a total make over. She's always in World versus World lately and changed her look. She looks bad-ass now!

 photo gw858_zps281323aa.jpg








I was trying to get 100% Maguuma explorer with Ameser when I ran into this jump puzzle. I decided to do it together with Aidan and Lexy (a friend of Aidan). It's one of the most challenging jump puzzles I've run into so far. There are 4 different parts with different challenges.

 photo gw863_zpsb02b7f17.jpg








Lexy gave up after a while but me and Aidan made it. When I went back to help Lexy to reach the end she suddenly jumped ahead and did the jump puzzle without any problems. Magic?

 photo gw865_zps475db138.jpg








Me and Shere Khan while waiting for others in CoE dungeon.

 photo gw868_zpscb157867.jpg








Costume battle took an unexpected turn.

 photo gw875_zpsc478bcf3.jpg








One time when we were in Twilight Arbor we managed to lose our NPC so a boss didn't get triggered. The funny part was that the challenge at this boss is that there are a lot of spider eggs that hatch when you come too close to them. Since the boss didn't turn into an enemy yet because our NPC was delayed she helped us killing those spiders. Thanks!

 photo gw877_zpsa38f94c8.jpg








Naked Gwynn at CoE. He broke his armor at the laser part in the dungeon and decided to not repair his armor until the end of the dungeon.

 photo gw878_zps9627596d.jpg








Smoer and Aidan in the lava, me almost the lava. Because we're such good players.

 photo gw884_zps7cbc152f.jpg








Booty. Booty.

 photo gw887_zps5202aa28.jpg








Killing Jormag with Aidan, Smoer and Wynn.

 photo gw889_zps902ac6aa.jpg







One time when I was in Devinity's Reach there were 2 guys that looked exactly the same dancing on each other while holding legendary weapons. It looked really, really freaky.

 photo gw896_zps1c571191.jpg








More dungeons...

 photo gw899_zps615117d8.jpg







A long time ago I turned auto-target off in my settings. That means if I use a skill and have no target selected that the game doesn't automatically target an enemy. This is useful for a lot of things but not when you're standing on a narrow bridge and use 'Leap of Faith' without selecting a target. I 'leaped' off the bridge and died. Smoer decided to join me for fun.

 photo gw901_zpsbcab2e45.jpg







I've decided that when we do dungeon past midnight we have to wear all pink. I love my new rule.

 photo gw903_zps71e57383.jpg








Met a random Dutch guy one morning. I killed some world bosses with him (and then recruited him in the guild, haha).

 photo gw904_zps55562cfa.jpg








Me and Aidan spooning again.

 photo gw908_zps235dc38d.jpg








Me and Smoer both made a female Human Thief. Since Aidan wasn't around last night we didn't get dragged into various dungeons. We decided to explore and level our Thieves a bit. While exploring I noticed that a guild opened a guild jumping puzzle. I took a quick look inside. Cool.

 photo gw910_zpsbbd0f25c.jpg








And I'll just put this here for the record.

 photo gw911_zpsa3e06edb.jpg








Bonus screenshots! Smoer having fun with Logan.

 photo gw185_zpsba161bb1.jpg

 photo gw186_zpse3c443df.jpg