Wednesday 14 May 2014

Adventure time!

We ran into some more cool adventures past weeks. Screenshot time!






While exploring with my thief I found an owl and a raccoon who were taking a walk together.

 photo gw915_zpsbfaebd68.jpg








Having fun in Honor of the Waves. Hahahaha.

 photo gw917_zps1b8b91e1.jpg








Before we started with a Twilight Arbor run I went AFK for a bit. When I came back I found everyone together in a small pool. Interesting.

 photo gw918_zpsa4af65ad.jpg








Leasandro being fabulous. 

 photo gw919_zps1544ac09.jpg








Me and Smoer saying same things...

 photo gw921_zps5bd4ef44.jpg







Happy cat family.

 photo gw922_zps064446c5.jpg









Aidan 'glitched' when we went to kill an Ooze champion. Yeah right.

 photo gw923_zpsd128e304.jpg









I finally found a way to get Aidan naked! Tell him to put his clothes on and he takes them off.

 photo gw924_zpscc544c50.jpg









Screenshot for my biggest fan Hammy.

 photo gw925_zps8ad1a0fc.jpg









A cool looking guy at Tequatl.

 photo gw928_zpsc621e903.jpg









Dancing with Steelboot after a very fail Triple Trouble try.

 photo gw929_zps76767ea2.jpg








Apparently when you use a warhorn with 3 rangers or more at the same time you spawn this awesome Lunar Wolf. So cool!

 photo gw932_zps1e7d5180.jpg








Action screenshot.

 photo gw936_zpsa02a58c3.jpg









When you kill the boss of Citadel of Flame path two you can see his tomb at the end of the room. I had never noticed it before so Aidan took us there.

 photo gw939_zps6ba608fd.jpg

 photo gw941_zpsbbb2125f.jpg








Hanging out after a past midnight (everyone wearing pink) dungeon run.

 photo gw942_zpsdf632623.jpg








And then... An adventure began! We had just finished Citadel of Flame run path 1. After Gorandar left Smoer ran off (I think to find an npc that kept saying the same sentence). I ran after her and we ran into some elites we skipped earlier. I tried to kill them but got downed. Gabriella and Aidan came to our aid. After we killed them all we were standing on a bridge. I couldn't resister and jumped off.

 photo gw741_zps1fafb099.jpg








And everyone jumped after me! We were all dead in an area that is meant for path 3! We talked a bit, I urged everyone that it was late and we should probably sleep but... We didn't. Gabriella used a revive orb and revived all of us.

 photo gw943_zpsacb1548b.jpg







We ran around for a bit, killing some Elite Oozes, and found the bridge you're supposed to cross when you do path 3. We tried to get on it but got pushed back with an invisible force field. Gabriella and Smoer were on their mesmers and tried to warp into the area but they got kicked around and died. We couldn't revive Smoer because she was too far in the unavailable area so she went back to a waypoint. Aidan ran off to revive her when she'd jump back down again. Meanwhile I tried to revive Gabriella who died too but I couldn't reach her. She used a second revive orb and we ran off to help Aidan and Smoer, who both died again.

 photo gw945_zpsb6bb72f8.jpg








Aidan and Smoer went back to a waypoint while me and Gabriella tried to run through a bunch of Elite Oozes. I got downed a few times and died finally. Gabriella tried to run off but died too. But! She saw two champions in the distance. Ooze King and Queen! She used a third revive orb and after Aidan revived me and Smoer she teleported us up. The first try to attack the Oozes was a fail try. The King used a skill and pushed me and Smoer off. I died and Smoer got stuck on a cliff. Gabriella helped us back, we put stability skills ready and tried again.

 photo gw947_zpsff5cff47.jpg








We first tried to kill the King, who disappeared when he was almost dead. Then we attacked the Queen, who also disappeared when she was almost dead. We were quite disappointed until a new Ooze appeared!

 photo gw952_zps31b027d5.jpg








United Ooze! We killed him and got a chest.

 photo gw955_zps81b7eb2e.jpg

 photo gw956_zpsb2400f42.jpg








After that me and Smoer went to bed, Gabriella and Aidan ran off to kill Tequatl (which they succeeded!).

 photo gw958_zpsf7246a49.jpg








Yesterday I explored with my thief for a bit. I made a bunch of 'friends'.

 photo gw965_zps2eb6e5be.jpg








I love when maps don't completely load...

 photo gw971_zps40bfbb8c.jpg








Exploring with Aidan before going to Tequatl.

 photo gw972_zpseeb5da62.jpg

 photo gw973_zps9ac00638.jpg








Flying cub.

 photo gw974_zps0e2681d0.jpg








We managed to kill Tequatl! A first for me! It was really smooth and we had a lot of time left. It was a really nice experience. Thank you Aidan!

 photo gw975_zps4bb72b6d.jpg








Twilight Arbor story run.

 photo gw977_zps6dcc4e4f.jpg