Sunday 12 August 2012

More country side pictures

I went back this week... because I could... So... More pictures!!!



Yey my swamp. I love it!

Photobucket






Find the bee.

Photobucket







Flowers!

Photobucket



Photobucket







Oh. A butterfly.

Foto1396






Forest.

Photobucket







Clover.

Foto1399








Fuzzy river.

Photobucket








I love this picture. I was in the shadow of the forest and there was a hole between the leaves with sight on the field aside it.

Photobucket






Love this place...

Photobucket








A hairy caterpillar.

Photobucket







I love this flowers.

Photobucket







Lying on my back on moss in the forest...

Photobucket







The pictures don't show good enough how great the views are.

Photobucket







Fliegenklatsche from FLYEX.

Photobucket








I think this was in Germany.

Photobucket


Photobucket







So many pretty field flowers.

Photobucket







More views...

Photobucket







The motorbikes.

Photobucket




The house we stay in. Everything left from the big gate is living place. The right side is old stables. They're not used anymore.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Poor wild cat trying to find food. She ate carrots and potato peels. Eh...

Photobucket






The back of the house.

Photobucket







Who's that???

Photobucket







This horse was huge.


Photobucket







Local church.

Photobucket







Sunset...

Photobucket







A few not countryside related pictures.






This is a hedgehog I caught. He was trying to kill one my chickens again but I saved her.

Foto1387






And my cat...

Photobucket


Photobucket







Sketch I made at the countryside. Practicing on backgrounds.

Photobucket