Saturday 25 August 2012

Boody Trillipies

Wait...

Isn't that a name of a monster on Flyff?

That game you quit a while ago?

Yes, yes. I sometimes logg in to mess around in the arena and such. Yesterdag ItsMG was bored so I decided to get online. After sitting on dead people in the arena for a while we decided to go to Dekane mines. First we tried to get on the roof (only he managed to get on it) and then we visited the Bloody Trillipy room! Of course I wouldn't do that without taking screenshots. Screenshot time!

-Cough- I 'took' more screenshots but... It took me a while to realize the screenshot button changed.


If you don't know what Trillipies are... In Dekane mines you got the famous Blue Roaches and Pink Roaches spawn. People this days don't know about them but they give more exp than Azria monsters! If you go deeper in the mines you'll reach the Green Trillipy room, violet room and even further the Bloody Trillipy room! That's where we went.

Now you ask, why is that so special...?


Photobucket




That's why. There's a big gap between the Violet Trillipy room and the Bloody Trillipy room. Passing that is pretty tricky.


Anyway! After some trying I finally got over the gap.

Photobucket






The first monsters I saw were the blue Keakoons. Their Mutant is pretty funny. He walks with the speed of a character hurt by 10 windfields. He walks REALLY slow. But he also had a lot HP...

I ran to the middle of the room and realized then what ItsMG meant with many agros. I got attacked by some bosses and smaller Trillipies and Keakoons. It took us long to kill them all, then we stayed at the side.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





There was some red glow between the eggs and that was cool... or something...

Photobucket


Photobucket






Anyway, it was fun! It was the first time I got into that room on eFlyff! I wonder if we can get into the Meteonyker room in Dekane too... Next time maybe?

Photobucket






Here are some older screenshots I found that I didn't post yet.



-Checks chat- CTwo would get naked for me?

Photobucket






Yep! She totally would.

Photobucket


Photobucket







Sexy, awesome set! Want, want...

Photobucket


Photobucket






Funny how 'Bastard Sword' gets filtered in chat when you try to link it... Okay, when I took this screenshot it was pretty new!

Photobucket






The March of the Bored People.

Photobucket






Things to do when you're bored. Drag 3 other people to the side of arena and then shout: FOUR ON A ROW. Tehehehe...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Thanks for reading my awesome Flyff blog post. Hope you liked it!