Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sad announcement

I got a sad announcement to make.

Yesterday when I was logging my Ringmaster (I wanted to start making a comic with edited Flyff screenshots) I noticed all my items got stolen.

There was only one person that knew the log in of that character besides me.

She is (eh was?) a dear friend to me and a former TDF member. She is mostly famous in the guild by one certain quote. I loaned her everything she wanted (besides my Hiphop suit!). But it wasn't enough it seems.

Besides that I'm very saddened by the fact that my dear Flury set was one of the stolen items. That set was one I got from a friend on my first character. I was barely playing two months when I got that set and I managed to keep it up till now. The set seems worthless to many people but to me it meant a lot.

It seems like people really can't be trusted.

Sadly. 




Screenshot of my first character with the Flury set.


Photobucket