Thursday 19 July 2012

Pictures of pets and more

Yey, picture time! I've been wanting to post this for a while now. But I became so lazy, hehe...



First one! My crazy chicken!
This is the only chicken that survived the hedgehog attack a few months ago. She's half blind but very tame. When I take her out of her cage she just walks into the house. Here she decided to take a nap in the kitchen.

Photobucket








And here she sneaks under my desk.

Photobucket



Photobucket







This is my old sick-ish cat. She lost a lot weight past months. We can't really afford to investigate her better (nor is there any point... She's just old...) but recently we found out she might have worms, even though we already gave her medicine for that. Let's hope she'll gain some weight back...

She still eats very well and is active (for her age). She's also still very adorable. Kyaa!

Photobucket



Photobucket








One morning I feed my cats outside (usually I feed them inside). The chickens were walking around and just joined their breakfast.

Photobucket



Photobucket








Tipi behind a cornflakes box.

Photobucket







I'm having piano 'lessons' again. A friend is teaching me. I don't have a piano anymore at home, just a keyboard, so I visit my grandmother who lives 2 streets away from me to play on her piano. Her half-wing piano isn't tuned but it's better than my keyboard plus my grandmother loves to listen. This is a picture of her pond in her garden. Her garden is a part of a forest, it's so nice.

Photobucket







Now that it's 'warmer'... we have dinners on another place than usual. It looks kind of romantic, doesn't it? Or it's just me...

Photobucket







Saw this comic in the newspaper.

Photobucket






Me with my mother at work. I'm preparing baby shoes to sell them while drinking tea and listening to music via my phone. My brother gave me this portable speakers last Christmas and they are very handy. I just plug them into my phone and have nice music!

Photobucket






Finally a picture of the car I drive with. I still don't have a license yet but I might have one soon. I can't do my exam with this car because it only has two seats (haha) but I really love driving with dad's car.

Photobucket






Took a picture of my character of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoing. I think I'm going to draw him.

Photobucket