Saturday 8 May 2010

Returning to the wilds.

My Knight finaly reached level 80 and I decided to go take another look into the Wilds. Mari, Lucille and later Son were my brave helpers.


Photobucket


I wasn't planning on really killing the boss but I wanted to discover the Wilds a little more. By now, I know the map of the Wilds out of my head. All because of this day.



Photobucket


With my STR RM I buffed everyone. Mari with her BJ went killing the totems. We had no couple rings so we had to try to get our RMs trough the Wilds somehow. We failed many, many times.



Photobucket



Photobucket



We used 4 RMs to ress eachother all the time but even that failed, altoughw e managed to reach the bossroom with the 2 BJs and my knight, but the others were still behind.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Then I tried to return with my Knight, together with Mari on her BJ to kill a way trough the monsters. But that failed too.



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

After losing loads of exp, we gave up. It was really, really fun though!