Saturday 8 May 2010

Results competition.

It's time for the winners of our competition! First I'll give you all the right answers.

1. What was my first weapon on Flyff? *
A wooden sword, ofcourse.

2. I have loads of characters with diffrent jobs. But I miss one job. What one?
Psykeeper.

3. Why do I have no character with that job? *
Simply cause I don't like psykeepers.

4. When was Twilight Dentifrice born? (Date)
14 March 2008, you can find that on the Twilight Dentifrice website.

5. What means Dentifrice actualy? *
Toothpaste.

6. I lvled one pet to level C. What pet? *
A hard one, mostly a guess for everyone. It's a Gryffin.

7. What was my first CS set?
Casual set (M).

8. What was my first cloak (except guild one)?
Gaia cloak, HollowIchigo gave it to me when he quit.

9. What do you know about Laola? *
She's a NPC in Darkon 3. She's the girl standing near the little house in Aniceknight.

10. How was my first character named?
Neocropain.

11. Watangkas.


Photobucket

12. Arians.

13. Schaduwar

14. A really hard one. It's on the inside of the statue on the end of Mars Mines.


Photobucket


Photobucket

15. Popcranks. This is another screenshot on the same time, see the little popcrank? ;D


Photobucket

16. Big Muscle. I think I wrote about it in my blog.


Photobucket

17. B2. I thought this'd be an easy one but it's harder than I thought.


Photobucket

18. On the ship above Darken. You can also read that in the blog.


Photobucket

19. On the roof at the entrance of Dekane mines.

20. Mars Mines.


Photobucket




Now, the winners!

Robin: 16/20
Bored: 12/20
Dion: 6/20
Joost: 5/20
Son: 4/20

And I'm happy that I can give them all a price. See you on Flyff!