Monday 20 July 2015

Quotes. Yep.

It is your apple... I ate it.

-Stops clapping- Why?

Howareyouonlinealready?

It's pretty night, much night.

Tumblr! (Way too excited)

Look who's that is!

I'm ahead of you. ... That's MEEEEEE!

... And bring balance to the force!

-Sits down on bed, bed creaks-
G: Ohh, I'll be more careful next time.
L: It's ok. It's IKEA.
G: Exactly.

If you want to hug a chicken, I can hook you up ;)

-Runs to dad and Ingrid- IIIINCCOOOMPLEEEETE

LOOK AT MEEEEE!

L: We should make something useful.
G: Nope.

Look at the D!

I'm walking around with dead bodies in my inventory now.

This is me and my gang... Wait I'm not in it.

No x 34

I'm only getting creepers in the butt. Sounds explosive...

Creeper, creeper, creeper, creeper. Oh, that's you.

I didn't know there was an underwater water thing.

-Hiccup- You touch my tralala...

Dear Erik, I think I'm killing Gab.

I see... Not with my ears.

They're so cute, I want to kill them. No!

By the way, no.

Your hair smells so nice. I can hear it from here.

In your eyee - AAAH- -nearly falls out of chair because of a creeper-

G: Toads
L: Toast
G: Toads.... I tried to repeat you but I said toads again...

Worst cave,... Case...

L: I'm going to make food.
G: Do you want help?
L: It's noodles for fuck's sake.

I'm sad. I need new pants.

A creeper came on me.

It went into my nose hole. (a fly)

I've got chicken issues.

Shut up, you're not my mom! I'll mine under you.

G: Anything that is on fire is cool.
L: Wait until your house burns down.

-High five- I was looking at my elbow.

Buttefly! Wow, that's so sad. -Butterfly crashes into the ground-

G: You put cake on my laptop!?
L: I'm so sorry, bt there's also a steak on your laptop so what's your defense?

Do you want? - No, I hate it. (about coughdrops)

Watch out for the army! -Kid in small army truck appears-

G: Your face is wet.
L: Your mom is... No.

-pets dog- You're not a goat.

-presses 4 button in elevator- It's not working... Oh, we're on the 4th floor.

-touches bird poop- I kinda touched it.

Wow I just find new ways to sound stupid all the time!

Look at the lonely paper. -second paper flies past- Nope, it's not lonely.