Friday 5 June 2015

Things I do ever since I got goats

  • Stand in front of a window and start waving like crazy because one of the goats is looking at me.

  • Open a window/door and bleat loudly into the garden when my goats are bleating, or sometimes they're not even bleating.

  • Randomly start giggling, clapping my hands and jumping when I see one of my goats. They are so adorable.

  • At mornings, rush out of my bed, hurry into my clothes and storm outside to wish my goats a good morning. Breakfast is for later.

  • Arrive at school, sit at my desk and then pick some hay out of my hoodie.

  • Push my phone into people's faces to show blurry pictures of my goats.

  • Get yelled at for walking around indoors with clothes that have goat poop stains on it. I mean, why bother wearing clean clothes when Hermine jumps on my back every chance she gets anyway.

  • Think about goats so often that my school project even have goats.

  • Pretend I'm a goat train and walk around with Hermine on my back. Pretend Hagar is the monster that tries to sabotage the train when he hits my leg with his tiny cute horns. Proceed to cuddle Hagar until he lets me continue walking. Drop Hermine off at her mother. Then feel pretty embarrassed and hope no one was paying attention to me.