Friday 6 March 2015

Medieval house

I finished my first 3D course and for our end project we had to make a house in 3D. When I was figuring out what kind of house I wanted to make I asked myself what house, anywhere, I love the most. Then I thought about my house in Skyrim, Lakeview manor so that gave me the idea to make a medieval house.

I looked up a lot of things about what houses looked like in medieval ages and I ended up building a simple laborer's house.

Here are some screenshots!

The outside... (the sunflowers was Gabriella's idea)

 photo 2_zpspfbon7en.jpg

 photo 3_zpsyhqbhcah.jpg

 photo 4_zps7db8gt7j.jpg

 photo 1_zpsnsfyogvl.jpg

 photo 5_zpslh7gxxvv.jpg







Front door, lower and higher render settings.

 photo 6_zpstabcwns2.jpg

 photo 7_zpstw9u6szh.jpg

 photo 8_zpss4huzp1i.jpg

 photo 9_zpsbmsiqc8u.jpg








Toilet.

 photo 10_zpsmj3mpkcz.jpg

 photo 11_zpsimsnywr9.jpg

 photo 12_zpseegagowy.jpg








Wheat field I removed later.

 photo 13_zpsnrtfacoz.jpg








Pottery.

 photo 14_zpsnmhakdne.jpg


 photo 15_zpskqo3v1nv.jpg








Living room.

 photo 16_zpsve2lzii2.jpg


 photo 17_zpsdr1wswu5.jpg


 photo 18_zpsjvhy3vjt.jpg








Master bedroom.

 photo 19_zps0ckp8vsh.jpg

 photo 20_zpskfbaxmbb.jpg

 photo 21_zpsnlo3u6mp.jpg








Children's bedroom.

 photo 22_zpsszcrghjq.jpg








Separate room (normally for the servant).

 photo 23_zpsoxcvsaoc.jpg


 photo 24_zpsbmigb45z.jpg







I also had to edit some of my house pictures in photoshop and make a video to promote my house. Here are the photoshop pictures, I'll upload the video later.

 photo Huis einde_zpsmlzvgjlk.jpg

 photo Openhaard einde_zpsmamtuzan.jpg

 photo Regen einde_zpsiqmesisx.jpg

 photo Wasdraad einde_zpsy4mke9jo.jpg

 photo Sneeuw einde_zps1j3tezuc.jpg