Wednesday 11 February 2015

Silly and odd things I want to achieve in life (part 1)

I want to see a mythical creature (and not get killed by it).
When I walk around in Skyrim and see/hear a dragon in the distance my heart flutters. I just love how this gigantic creatures manage to fly as easily as birds. I started loving dragons a lot after reading the Eragon books. Dragons like in those books are the ones I want to meet the most.
I also really like griffons. I used to have one on Flyff and started to love it a lot. Phoenixes and unicorns are also welcome in my sight.




I want to own a ball jointed doll.
Ever since I found out about these dolls I've been wanting one. I once told myself I would get one if Sonaj would ever break up with me but when he actually did break up with me I didn't think about it. Now a year passed and I still don't have one, mainly because they're really expensive.




I want to spend a week alone (or with Gab, and a cat) in a cabin in a remote place with no computers, no internet and cellphones turned off.
I just wonder what it is like to be gone from the internet for a long time. To spend my time going outside and explore nature, take my time cooking and baking, read books on a slow pace, sketch with pencil and paper, ... My first thought was to do this alone but I wouldn't mind taking Gabriella along with me, that would make it less lonely. Cats are always welcome. Or maybe a dog...