Friday 21 November 2014

My first 3D drawings

Recently I started with 3D drawing class at school. I'm really excited about it and want to create so many things! For now I follow some tutorials to find out how I create things and discover the posibilities. So far I've created two things.

First thing I made was an exercise with simple shapes. We had to place some shapes following coördinates that the teacher gave and we had to create some other random shapes to show we could play around with the coördinates and sizes. The teacher wanted the shapes we created to be connected in a way so I turned my random shapes into a sort of attic room.


 photo Primitieven_zps37a66bd3.jpg

 photo Primitieven2_zps476cfa25.jpg

 photo Primitieven3_zpsa9400c0f.jpg





After that I started following tutorials and one of them was to create a cellphone. I discovered a lot of ways to change the size of basic shapes. It looks really simple but this cellphone took me around 2-3 hours!
The top of the back is a bit off but I kind of understand the way it works now.

 photo Untitled51_zps459d3b89.jpg

 photo Untitled5_zpsd9eb52c6.jpg

 photo Untitled52_zpsa0d56c21.jpg