Wednesday 29 May 2013

Shopping, cooking and Skyrim of course

Last Friday I went shopping with my mother. I got two new tops, a t-shirt, a grey sweater (I really wanted one), new All Stars (dark red, -15%!), a new wallet (-50%!), a gift for Gabriella, princess stickers and some more smaller things. When we were doine me and my mother wanted to go to this little tea house where they serve chocolates with your tea but we were pretty tired and far away from our favourite tea shop so we decided to buy our own chocolates and eat them at home. I love living in Belgium, the chocolate here is so amazing...

The 'balls' is a kind of meringue on a biscuit covered with chocolate. The pink ones are with passion fruits and the dark ones are with mango. The milk chocolates one are the regular ones. The chocolate bar is praliné with hazelnut. There were also some truffles. That's really soft (butter) chocolate covered with chocolate flakes. This is what heaven is like.


 photo IMG_2068_zps6605f737.jpg

 photo IMG_2073_zps66ed1448.jpg









When Smoer's mother was out we made pasta carbonara together for dinner. Yummy.

 photo IMG_2084_zpse1f7cc11.jpg








And Kinder chocolates as dessert. Hehe.

 photo IMG_2085_zps04408457.jpg









Last week we also played some Skyrim (together) aside each other again. I died when I got attacked by hired thugs when I was standing on a narrow bridge between two towers. I don't know why they came for me and why I didn't run away but... Smoer won! I died! Of course Smoer died like 5 times right after I died but okay...

 photo IMG_2056_zpse342696b.jpg









After trying really hard I got this flower band for my mage, Rika. I really love my mage, she's so strong and cool. You can see her follower Erik the Slayer behind her.

 photo IMG_2067_zpsd9787b20.jpg








This week I finally got my smithing to 100 and crafted some dragon scale gloves, boots and a helmet for me and my follower.

 photo IMG_2094_zps465f69f7.jpg









Mirai playing Xbox.

 photo IMG_2091_zpsb0a14664.jpg









Monday it was finally sunny so me and Smoer went for a ride with our bikes. We followed a channel that connects with the bigger one where we usually hang out. It was a really nice tour!

 photo IMG_2095_zps5e426264.jpg


 photo IMG_2099_zpsab04f161.jpg


 photo IMG_2101_zps6805d96a.jpg









And yesterday I made cookies! I saw these on the internet and really wanted to try to make them myself. They turned out pretty ok.

 photo IMG_2102_zpse3855f65.jpg


 photo IMG_2104_zps475c4f5b.jpg