Wednesday 17 April 2013

A new Sims 3 story

Some of you might remember my older posts of Sims 3 about Ricky. (Click, click.) I was playing a downloaded (illegal) version of Sims 3 back then (ohh!). My brother got the legal version at the introduction of a new expansion, together with that expansion: Nightlife. I threw all the illegal Sims 3 stuff off my computer to install the legal version of Sims 3. Sadly that meant I deleted Ricky as well. When I finally decided that all the illegal stuff of Sims 3 was off my computer I asked my brother for the Sims 3 disk to install it. His answer: Ohh, I can't find that disk any more.

...

Months later I finally started to search for it, found it and installed it. No more stories about Ricky this time but a new story about...

Me and Sonaj!

Bet you didn't see that coming.







As a fresh married couple, me and Sonaj bought a house at the beach in a nice Sims 3 town. (The middle, blue, one.)

 photo Screenshot-7_zps4dbcbac5.jpg








When we first started living together we didn't have much but we spend a lot of time together. We both got a job, me in the local publisher and Sonaj in the local hospital. After work we'd meet in the park To barbecue, hang out on the swings or have a picknick. After that we would head to the library to study.

 photo Screenshot-11_zps5e3a5ab5.jpg








We even got up together at mornings and had breakfast together before we'd leave for work.

 photo Screenshot-14_zpsdda96539.jpg









At the weekends we would go to the swimming pool to enjoy ourselves. We met some nice people there too!

 photo Screenshot-19_zps4266dfc2.jpg









But we still spend a lot of time studying. Sonaj mostly stayed home to study on his bed. You found me behind my computer writing on my first book or I would be out.

 photo Screenshot-15_zpsc7ebeab6.jpg









I went out to interview people...

 photo Screenshot-25_zps89cc8774.jpg









Or search through trash. (Found some nice stuff in there.)

 photo Screenshot-30_zps74224fa3.jpg









Through time we both reached higher in our jobs. While my time at the office would get shorter so I could spend the rest of my day writing out interviews or write on my book, Sonaj's days got longer and even after his hours he sometimes had to hurry to the hospital for an emergency.

 photo Screenshot-26_zps7fc6ecff.jpg









It became harder to spend time together but I always waited for Sonaj to get home at evenings so we could spend some time together.

 photo Screenshot-32_zps84bf646a.jpg

 photo Screenshot-37_zps5afc8b45.jpg









In the weekends we had more time together and from one thing came another.

Random screenshot of Sonaj repairing the toilet. That thing keeps breaking...

 photo Screenshot-42_zps8374b680.jpg

 photo Screenshot-43_zpsc0d06c57.jpg








I became pregnant!

 photo Screenshot-50_zps8a62357f.jpg








We're both excited and nervous about what's coming now. But I'm sure we'll do fine.

 photo Screenshot-45_zpsd3b8ea88.jpg







To be continued.