Friday 27 January 2012

Dragon shadow drawing

Yes, I became lazy in updating the blog. The reason is simple, nothing much is happening in my life. Anyway, I'm working on a drawing from SpiritInuyasha but that one is still in progress. Meanwhile I made a drawing of Sam and one of a Dragon.

I've been reading the books from Eragon and I just LOVE them. For who doesn't know the books, it's about a boy that finds a dragon egg and becomes a dragon rider. The boy and the dragon got a very unique bond. Together they got to defeat the evil dictator of their country who killed all the other dragons in the past.

Anyway, I made this drawing inspired on the books, and inspired by Skyrim of course. On the second drawing you see I simply pasted a skyrim wallpaper behind it. I love the scenery of Skyrim.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket