Sunday 18 September 2011

Catacombs of Anguish

Few days ago I decided to finish the quest I had still going on. One of them was about the Catacombs. When I told Sean about it he said he was at the same part of the same quest so we decided to go together.

The quest said we had to get pieces of a book in the Catacombs in Valley of the Risen. When I was about to do this part of the quest for the first time I met someone else at the entrance of Catacombs and she warned me that the monsters inside really hit a lot. I decided to not go inside back then. Now that I restated and leveled I though I could handle the monsters now.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Sean finished his Aminus box runs and we entered the Catacombs. Sean buffed us and we started killing a first monster. What... The... Hell... Those monsters hit like 5k on me. I was surprised. I had to use a Remantis and Sean died. First monster killed. Wow?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






I re-read my quest and told Sean that we just had to find the pieces in the dungeons and not kill the monsters. We ran around a little and... We had no idea anymore where we were. It was a labyrinth. I decided to check Wikipedia and read there that we had to kill the monsters to get the pieces after all. Sean and me decided to kill another monster. This time Sean stunned the monster so we didn't get hit that much. We killed it and got the item, quest done!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket