Thursday 30 September 2010

Clockworks with Joost

Yesterday I went to kill Clockworks with Joost (iHurt). He used NarakuBlade with Dino's equipment and my LGA. Joost was pretty excited cause this would be his first CW. He told me to take some screenshots to post on the Blog, and as a good girl I did what he asked.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything went fine until Joost suddenly disconnected. I tried to run away from the Clockworks but it came after me! I was a little annoyed until I noticed that he didn't attack me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After having some fun taking random screenshots, Joost came back and we continued killing our Clockworks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The drops were rather bad but I think we both had fun killing our first Clockworks together. Will we do it again? Of course!