Monday 20 February 2012

Carnival, Valentine, Cats and drawing

Phew, instead of making a lot different posts I decided to crush it all together since there aren't many pictures anyway.

The first two pictures are from Carnival at my dad's school. He's a teacher at a school with children from age 4 to 12l. He asked his girlfriend to drive around with his car, with a speaker in the back, to lead a procession. I got asked to drive with her and said: "Sure, why not?" I don't celebrate carnival but it was fun to see all this kids dressed and dancing around. Here two pictures! The weird guy with the yellow vest is my father. Note: It's not his real hair!



Photobucket


Photobucket









The third picture is of a small box of Valentine chocolates my mother gave to me. Sadly I can't give Sam any present, nor can I get any of him but the box of chocolates of my mother totally made up for it!


Photobucket






This fourth picture is from my two oldest cats. There was fire in our fireplace and Felix (the grey cat) wanted to enjoy the fire but Discovery decided she wanted to sit there too. Since they're both old and lazy they have been sitting like this all evening long. Weird animals...


Photobucket






The last picture is of the drawing I made today. I tried working with colour pencils! You can see the colours better in real than through a picture but well... I guess it's al right for my first try with colour pencils?


Photobucket