Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New year 2011!

Photobucket




I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

It always feels weird to enter a new year. But it's sure something nice. To a lot of people it feels like a new start. And a new start is what everyone deserves. Let's forget the sad and bad experiences from 2010 and let's focus on making beautiful and great moments in 2011.

I feel like I'm writing my Flyff new years letter but... This year I want to succeed in having a great time in any guild. Guilds keep me playing. It's something really precious to me online, being part of a group, same goal in everyone's minds. I also want to try to reach level 130, which will probably happen.

Let us hope that Gala won't mess up Flyff more than they do already, and if they do let's just complain all together. Complaining is a part of Flyff after all.

Dear friends and blog readers...I hope you will be all spared from pain and sadness. I wish you all a year filled with happiness and great moments.