Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas on Flyff, and more

Christmas is back on Flyff. The statues in Flaris changed into big Christmas trees, surrounded by presents. And of course, The snowman boy who lost his daddy is back too.

In my house(s) there's also a Christmas tree, one fully decorated by me! There are presents waiting to get opened and my dad is having fun with his weird Christmas gadgets. Tomorrow evening we'll enjoy a Christmas dinner. I really hope that everyone enjoys Christmas as much as I do. Christmas becomes more and more a family holiday here, a time to get together with family and have dinner together. Although my family broke apart, I start to realize every year more and more how thankful I am that I can enjoy Christmas with the ones I love. With this, I wish everyone a 'merry Christmas!'

I looked up again where the Christmas tokens are for. The GMs are currently keeping this a secret. I think it'll be like a previous event. In that event you had to collect also a kind of item to make chance on a real present. I can't really remember what present you could get, but it was rather cool. Collect them!


Photobucket


Photobucket





This is a random screenshot of Ricky leveling with Jess.


Photobucket





One day I ran around Madrigal together with Indiana Joey. We saw all cool buggs, and other cool places like on this screenshot. It was a fun thing to do on a boring day.

Photobucket




Today I noticed event monsters on my way to Grasslands. I killed all the ones I found on my way to training. With one Gobbler I was really lucky! It dropped 3 Amplifications for me. Hooray!


Photobucket





The Zombies were back too, creepy.



Photobucket





And cute Mocomochi.


Photobucket